Vinisce is a small city in Dalmatia, Croatia. Situated in a beautiful cove between Primosten and Trogir. Most of the inhabitants are occupied with agriculture, fishing and tourism. The place is famous for its numerous small bays apt for bathing, for its pebble and stone beaches, promenade along the shore, clean air, virginal nature. The coastline near the place is famous for its underwater world which can be interesting for spear-fishing lovers and divers.
You can get around the city by car or a bicycle.
- Swim and dive on beautiful and clean beaches
- Go and visit the city of Split, Solin and Trogir and enjoy the beauty of old architecture
- Discover nearby beaches
- Post cards
- Souvenirs from Vinisce and Croatia.
- Dalmatinski Prsut-Dalmatian smoked ham (ham smoked and dried in a specific way)
- Jela ispod peke (traditional Croatian meals)
- Local see-food specialties
- Rakija: hard alcohol made either from grapes or plums
- Prosek: sweet liquor
- Dalmatian home made wines
- [dead link] Apartment Orlic, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Apartment 500m from the center of Vinisce for 6-8 persons and only 40 m from the beach. Nicely furnished, with SAT-TV, DVD, barbecue and pier for boat. Three bedrooms, balcony and secured parking place.
- [dead link] Vinisce, ☏ . Private accommodation in Vinsce.
- Apartment Cicak,In first line from the coast, open view to the sea. +385 981870985,  [formerly dead link] [meilto:firstname.lastname@example.org] Looking forward to Your visit!
- Pizzeria, Restaurants and Coffee place
- Drive to Trogir or Split for nightlife activities, discos and theaters.
- Visit the most famous discotheque Aurora (in primosten)