Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Incourt
- 2 Jodoigne
- 3 Louvain-la-Neuve — A newly built university town.
- 4 Villers-la-Ville — Home to the Villers Abbey, one of the most beautiful ruins of Belgium.
- 5 Waterloo — Famous for the Battle of Waterloo, the battlefield area is the most visited in the province.
- 6 Wavre
By public transport
- TEC buses service most parts of the province.
- 1 Walibi (train station Bierges-Walibi). The largest theme park of Walloon Brabant, and one of the larger ones of Belgium, famous for its roller coasters (most notably the new for 2021 Kondaa, an Intamin mega coaster among the best in the world, Vampire, an inverted Vekoma coaster, and werewolf, the largest wooden roller coaster in the country).
- Head to the capital city of Belgium, Brussels.
- Namur — the capital of the Wallonia region is also very closeby.