- 1 Incourt
- 2 Jodoigne
- 3 Louvain-la-Neuve — A newly built university town.
- 4 Villers-la-Ville — Home to the Villers Abbey, one of the most beautiful ruins of Belgium.
- 5 Waterloo — Famous for the Battle of Waterloo, the battlefield area is the most visited in the province.
- 6 Wavre
By public transport
- TEC buses service most parts of the province.
- 1 Walibi (train station Bierges-Walibi). The largest theme park of Walloon Brabant, and one of the larger ones of Belgium, famous for its roller coasters (most notably the Vampire, an inverted B&M coaster, and werewolf, the largest wooden roller coaster in the country).
- Head to the capital city of Belgium, Brussels.
- Namur — the capital of the Wallonia region is also very closeby.