Jump to navigation Jump to search
Warren is the largest suburb in Metro Detroit.
Home of General Motors Technical Center and the United States Army Tank Automotive Research, Development and Engineering Center.
- 1 Warren Township District No. 4 School (Bunert School), 27900 Bunert Rd.
- 1 Buddy's Pizza, 8100 Old 13 Mile Road, ☏ . M–Th 11AM–10PM, F 11AM–11PM, Sa 12PM–11PM, Su 12PM–10PM.
- 1 Dragonmead, 14600 E. 11 Mile Rd (just south of I-696 between Bunert Road and Groesbeck Highway), ☏ . M–W 3–11PM, Th 12AM–11PM, F Sa 11AM–12AM, Su 1–8PM. Popular, award-winning microbrewery located in Warren, Michigan. Home to an extensive beer menu, they serve beer by the pint and 1/2 pint and sell growlers to go and allow outside food to be brought in by customers.
- Kuhnhenn Brewery, 5919 Chicago Rd, ☏ .
- 1 Courtyard Detroit Warren, 30190 Van Dyke Avenue, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 12PM.
- 2 Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites, 30000 Van Dyke Avenue, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 12PM.
|Routes through Warren|
|Lansing ← Royal Oak ←||W E||→ Roseville → Port Huron|
|Jct W E ← Sterling Heights ←||N S||→ Detroit → END|