- Main streets parallel to Vistula: Wyb. Gdyńskie, ul. Mickiewicza-ul. Słowackiego, al. Jana Pawła II-ul. Popiełuszki
- Main streets perpendicular to Vistula: ul. Słomińskiego, Trasa Armii Krajowej
- The Citadel (Muzeum X Pawilony Cytadeli) ul. Skazańców 25. Built during the Russian occupation in the 19th century to keep control over Warsaw. Many participants of the January Uprising, including its leader Romuald Traugutt have been executed there.
- Żoliborz Oficerski ul. Krasińskiego × ul. Mickiewicza. Residential district built in the 1920s renowned for its architecture. Some of the highest housing prices in Warsaw.
- St Stanislaus Kostka Church ul. Hozjusza 1 Renowned because of the sermons of Jerzy Popiełuszko, the priest who was later assassinated by the communist regime.
- Church of Virgin Mary, the Queen of Poland ul. Gdańska 8a has an interesting history. Originally built in the 1600s for Queen Marysieńka, it was converted into a hunting residence by King August II the Strong only to be then turned into a chapel in 1816 and again into a church in the 20th century.
- Muranów, Ul. Gen. Andersa 1, ☎ .
- Wisła, Pl. Wilsona 2, ☎ .
- OSiR Żoliborz,ul. Potocka 1, +48 22 832 46 00
- Komedia, ul. Słowackiego 19a, +48 22 833 68 80
- Żywiciel, pl. Inwalidów 10. 9:00 - 23:00.
Bars and Clubs
- [dead link]praCoVnia art club (music club pCV), ul. Popiełuszki 16 (close to Metro Marymont station), ☎ . open: 16.00-00.00; fri-sat: 16.00-3.00. Bar, art gallery, live music. Beers, wines, very tasty coffee, yerba mate, WiFi internet, air condition.
- [dead link]Klubogaleria, ul. Szajnochy 5.
- [dead link]Coco de Oro (coco de oro), ul. Potocka 14 (On the corner of Mickiewicz and Potocka. Can be tricky to find - go down the stairs to the left of the small shopping centre), ☎ . Bar/restaurant serving decent sri lankan food with a good selection of beers. Chilled out ambience, great decor and friendly staff. They also sometimes put on events and concerts.
- Mielżyński, ul. Burakowska 46.
- Blikle, Pl. Wilsona.
- Wilson Hostel Warszawa, Felinskiego 37 (300m from Plac Wilsona metro station), ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. From 60 zł for bed or sleeping capsule.