Ochota is further divided into Filtry, Rakowiec, Szczęśliwice and Stara Ochota (Old Ochota), which covers the traditional area of the district.
- Ochota's northeastern extremity is actually right next to the Dworzec Centralny train station. The Warszawa Zachodnia train station is also within the district.
- Local trains (SKM, Koleje Mazowieckie) will also stop at Warszawa-Reduta and Warszawa-Rakowiec on their way between the city centre and the Warsaw Chopin Airport
- Main streets parallel to Vistula: ul. Żwirki i Wigury, ul. Grójecka-al. Krakowska
- Main streets perpendicular to Vistula: ul. Wawelska-ul. Grzymały-Al. Jerozolimskie
- Trams from the city centre run down Grójecka and Filtrowa streets
- The streets in a radiant layout around pl. Narutowicza.
- Filtry Lindleya (Warsaw Waterworks) - occasional tours are organized
- Szczęśliwicki Park (Park Szczęśliwicki) between ul. Drawska and ul. Włodarzewska is a large green area with some lakes.
- Pole Mokotowskie
- There is an artificial slope (with artificial snow) in Szczęśliwicki Park.
- OSiR Ochota, ul. Rokossowska 10, ☎ .
- Mera, ul. Bohaterów Września 6/12, ☎ .
- Teatr Ochoty, ul. Reja 9, ☎ .
- Blue City, Al. Jerozolimskie 179. A large, but somewhat bland mall. Its major advantage against other Warsaw malls is that it is not so crowded and less visited; perfect place to visit during the time of the sales.
- CH Reduta, Al. Jerozolimskie 148. Shopping mall, adjacent to Blue City. Free hot-spot.
- Jeff's, ul. Żwirki i Wigury 32, ☎ , fax: . American style restaurant with the stereotypical road sign novelties posted on the wall. The food is decent, especially for a cuisine that many Polish restaurants fail miserably at cooking. Huge breakfasts are served daily till 10PM (1PM at the weekends) for just 9 PLN.
- Meltemi ul. Opaczewska 43/1 (Kręgliccy). Greek.
- Café Strauss Al. Jerozolimskie 45
- Filtry Cafe ul. Niemcewicza 3 Good looking interior and tasty coffee
- Luzztro al. Jerozolimskie 60
- Paradise ul. Wawelska 5
- Proxima Żwirki i Wigury 99a
- Astur Camping ul. Bitwy Warszawskiej 1920 15/17. Prices: 20 zł for a tent, 60 zł for a camping car.
- Gromada Camping, ul. Żwirki i Wigury 32, ☎ .
- Ibis Warszawa Reduta, ul. Bitwy Warszawskiej 16, ☎ , fax: , e-mail: H7125@ACCOR.COM. A regular "red pillow" ibis built in 2012 according to the chain's new standards. In a not very touristy location and not close to anything, but manageable with public transit and conveniently accessible by car. There are three other ibis hotels in Warsaw plus two ibis budget hotels, so make sure you do not mistake them. starting at PLN 122.
- Ibis budget Warszawa Reduta, ul. Bitwy Warszawskiej 16, ☎ . The super-simple "blue pillow" ibis budget is right next to its "red pillow" sister. It offers the absolutely bare necessities, provides no loyalty points and is only bookable via the Accor and ibis websites (you will not find it in most directories and booking websites). starting at PLN 100.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Sobieski, Plac Artura Zawiszy 1 PL 02-025, ☎ . Reviled for its pretentious and garish architecture and style, the Sobieski is a short tram ride from the Central train station and at the end of the road to the airport. The very favorable location with regard to transit is offset by an uninteresting, dull and noisy area it is in.