There are several places called Washington in New Jersey, including Washington township in Warren County, which is only a few miles away. The Washington on this page is most commonly referred to by residents as Long Valley.
- Myhelan Cultural Arts Center, 18 Schooleys Mountain Rd, Long Valley, NJ 07853, ☏ . local art gallery, international arts and crafts
- Washington Township Historical Society (Museum), 6 Fairview Ave, Long Valley, NJ 07853, ☏ . very small museum open only a few hours a week, usually on weekends, call before you go to find out when they're open. Ask them to tell you the stories about George Washington visiting town.
- [dead link] Schooley's Mountain County Park (Schooley's Mountain Park), East Springtown Road, Long Valley, NJ, ☏ . Things To Do: Boating, Fishing, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Ice Skating, Sledding, Snowshoeing, Tented Events, X-Country Skiing, Picnicking, Baseball Diamond, Frisbee, General Summer Fun, No Camping though
- [dead link] Hiking. At Patriots' Path. Bring your horses.
- Long Valley Antiques (formerly Ed & Mike's), 20 Schooley's Mountain Rd., Long Valley, NJ 07853 (right in the heart of long valley, just north of the main intersection), ☏ . Historic antique shop. Local radio personality "Doc South" works there.
- Schooley's Mountain General Store, 250 State Route 24, Schooleys Mountain, NJ 07870, ☏ . Classic, historic General Store. Has changed owners, but it's been open since 1830. Fun place, all the amenities of a convenience store and deli, plus a small post office, in a very old, creaky building. If you're traveling a long distance just to come here, call first to make sure it's not closed for an emergency or something. Definitely worth a visit if you come to Long Valley.
- Hunan Wok Long Valley, 9 West Mill Road - Long Valley, ☏ .
- [dead link] Valley Restaurant & Pub, Rt. 24 Long Valley, NJ 07853, ☏ . Mo-Th 11am-9:30pm,Fri-Sat 10am-10pm, Sun12pm-9pm. Quality dining.
- Mountainview Bar & Grill, 141 Schooleys Mountain Rd, Long Valley, NJ (ross Streets: Between E Springtown Rd/W Springtown Rd and James Trl), ☏ . typical bar, but friendlier - they have a seating section where my parents often took me as a kid - karaoke is available sometimes. Try the lobster bisque.
- Long Valley Pub & Brewery (The Brew Pub), One Fairmount Road, Long Valley, NJ 07853, ☏ . Very popular pub and restaurant that brews their own.
- Neighbor House Bed & Breakfast, 143 West Mill Road, Long Valley, New Jersey 07853, ☏ .
The Arts Building, 18 Schooleys Mountain Rd, Long Valley, NJ 07853.