There are several places called Washington in New Jersey, including Washington township in Warren County, which is only a few miles away. The Washington on this page is most commonly referred to by residents as Long Valley.
- Myhelan Cultural Arts Center, 18 Schooleys Mountain Rd, Long Valley, ☏ . local art gallery, international arts and crafts
- Washington Township Historical Society (Museum), 6 Fairview Ave, Long Valley, ☏ . very small museum open only a few hours a week, usually on weekends, call before you go to find out when they're open. Ask them to tell you the stories about George Washington visiting town.
- [formerly dead link] Schooley's Mountain County Park (Schooley's Mountain Park), East Springtown Road, Long Valley, ☏ . Boating, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, ice skating, sledding, snowshoeing, X-country skiing, picnicking, baseball. No camping.
- [dead link] Hiking. At Patriots' Path. Bring your horses.
- [dead link] Long Valley Antiques (formerly Ed & Mike's), 20 Schooley's Mountain Rd., Long Valley (in the centre of Long Valley, just north of the main intersection), ☏ . Historic antique shop. Local radio personality "Doc South" works there.
- Schooley's Mountain General Store, 250 State Route 24, Schooleys Mountain, ☏ . Classic, historic general store. It has changed owners, but it's been open since 1830. Fun place, all the amenities of a convenience store and deli, plus a small post office, in a very old, creaky building. If you're traveling a long distance just to come here, call first to make sure it's not closed for an emergency or something. Definitely worth a visit if you come to Long Valley.
- Hunan Wok Long Valley, 9 West Mill Road, Long Valley, ☏ .
- Valley Restaurant & Pub, 59 E Mill Rd #208, Long Valley, ☏ . Tu-Th noon-9:30PM, F Sa noon–10PM, Su noon-9PM. Burgers, pasta & cocktails with outdoor tables.
- Mountainview Bar & Grill, 141 Schooleys Mountain Rd, Long Valley (Ross Streets: between E Springtown Rd/W Springtown Rd and James Trl), ☏ . A typical bar, but friendlier. Karaoke is available sometimes. Try the lobster bisque.
- Long Valley Pub & Brewery (The Brew Pub), One Fairmount Road, Long Valley, ☏ . Very popular pub and restaurant that brews its own beer.
- Neighbor House Bed & Breakfast, 143 West Mill Road, Long Valley, ☏ .
The Arts Building, 18 Schooleys Mountain Rd, Long Valley.