Europe > Britain and Ireland > United Kingdom > England > West Country > Somerset (England) > WatchetJump to navigation Jump to search
By Train, on the West Somerset Railway
- 1 The Watchet Marinia, 10 The Esplanade, TA23 0AJ, ☏ . 8AM-5PM.
- 2 Cleeve Abbey, Abbey Road, Washford, TA23 0PS (3 miles south of Watchet), ☏ . adults £4.40, children £2.60, concessions £4.00.
- 3 Market House Museum.
- 4 Watchet Boat Museum and Visitor Centre, 4 Swain St, TA23 0AA.
The marina has plenty of pubs
- 1 The Georgian House, 28 Swain St, TA23 0AD, ☏ .
- Swain House, 48 Swain St TA23 0AG, ☏ . Stylish B&B in town centre, no children under 12 or dogs. B&B double £140.
Good internet access with wifi available at some coffee shops and businesses.
|Routes through Watchet|
|Exmoor ← Minehead ←||W E||→ Bridgwater and|