Weed is located along Interstate 5 where it meets the southern end of US Route 97.
- US Route 97 to the north connects Weed to the high desert of Oregon, the plains of Washington, British Columbia and eventually joins the Alaska Highway.
Greyhound has a stop/station that serves Weed
- Veterans Living Memorial Sculpture Garden.
- Weed Mercantile Hall.
- Mount Shasta Ski Park.
- Volcanic Legacy Scenic Byway.
- Mt Shasta Brewing Co., 360 College Ave, ☎ .
- Cedar Lanes, 137 Main St, ☎ . Bowling, cafe, bar at night, and take and bake pizza.
- Weed Lumber Museum, 303 Gilman Ave, ☎ .
- Weed Skatepark, 1299 Railroad Ave (Traveling South on I-5: Take exit 747 to Central Weed/College of Siskiyous - go 0.2 mi Turn left at S Weed Blvd - go 0.4 mi Bear right and head toward US-97 - go 295 ft Bear right at US-97 - go 0.9 mi Turn right at Cypress Ave - go 82 ft Turn left at Grant Ave - go 328 ft Turn right at W Lincoln Ave - go 422 ft Turn left at Railroad Ave - go 474 ft Arrive at 1299 Railroad Ave Weed, CA 96094 Park can be seen on the right side of US-97 if you miss the turn. Traveling North on I-5: Take exit 747 to Central Weed (US-97)/Klamath Falls - go 0.3 mi Turn right at S Weed Blvd - go 0.3 mi Bear right and head toward US-97 - go 295 ft Bear right at US-97 - go 0.9 mi Turn right at Cypress Ave - go 82 ft Turn left at Grant Ave - go 328 ft Turn right at W Lincoln Ave - go 422 ft Turn left at Railroad Ave - go 474 ft Arrive at 1299 Railroad Ave Weed, CA 96094 Park can be seen on the right side of US-97 if you miss the turn.).
- Weed Golf Club, 27730 Old Edgewood Rd., ☎ .
- Lake Shastina Golf Resort, 5925 Country Club Dr, ☎ .
- Stewart Mineral Springs, 4617 Stewart Springs Rd, ☎ . Hours of Operation
Monday: Noon - 6PM; Ladies Night 4:30PM - 6PM Tuesday: Closed Wednesday: Closed Thursday: 10AM - 7PM Friday: Noon - 7PM Saturday: 10AM - 7PM Sunday: 10AM - 6PM
Last bath is always 90 minutes prior to closing. Sauna door closes 15 minutes before closing.
- Ray's Food Place, 175 N Weed St, ☎ . 7AM-10PM. Market with all your needs
- Pizza Factory, 132 north weed blvd., ☎ . "We toss them, they're awesome". The best pizza ever from here is bbq chicken pizza. It is so yummy.
- Cougar Cafe, 590 Main St, ☎ . 10-5 Tuesday- Saturday. Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Ice cream, Milkshakes, and Rootbeer floats. Come and stop by. Well worth your time! Cheap.
- Burger King, 88 E. Vista Dr, ☎ .
- Dos Amigos Mexican Restaurant, 175 E. Vista Dr, ☎ .
- Black Butte Saloon, 259 Main St, ☎ . Black Butte Saloon is a full service bar and live entertainment venue located in Weed, California. The Black Butte Saloon features the hottest Hip Hop, Rock, and Country music in Siskiyou County and beyond.
- Quality Inn & Suites, 1830 Black Butte Dr, ☎ .
- Motel 6 Weed - Mount Shasta, 466 North Weed Blvd, ☎ , fax: +1 530 938-2436.
|Routes through Weed|
|Medford ← Yreka ←||N S||→ Mount Shasta → Redding|
|Klamath Falls ← Macdoel ←||N S||→ END|