- Arnolds Park
- Le Mars
- Orange City
- Spirit Lake
- Storm Lake
- Sioux Center
- Sioux City
- Abbie Gardner Cabin, Arnolds Park (N of Spencer on US-71), ☎ . Memorial Day weekend-Sep M-F noon-4PM, Sa Su 9AM-4PM. A fatal encounter between Wahpekute Dakota Indians and settlers is at the forefront of this site, one of the locations etched in the history of the "Spirit Lake Massacre." Abbie Gardner was a 13-year old killed in the skirmish. Also learn about the Dakota leader Inkpadutah. Built in 1856 and listed on National Register of Historic Places. Free.
- Grotto of the Redemption, 300 N Broadway, West Bend, toll-free: , fax: , e-mail: email@example.com.
- 1 Arnolds Park Amusement Park, 37 Lake St, Arnolds Park, IA 51331, ☎ , toll-free: . Late May to early September.. About 30 rides, including a carousel and one of the oldest wooden roller coasters in the United States. Get a Nutty Bar while you're there. It's ice cream on a stick, coated in chocolate and rolled in chopped peanuts. $30 and up. ,
- 2 Boji Splash Indoor Waterpark. - located in Arnolds Park
- Okoboji Brewing Company. Has a dominant presence in the area, as far as local brewers go.