Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Blue Bunny Ice Cream Parlor and Museum, 115 Central Ave NW, ☏ . M-Sa 9AM-10PM, Su noon-10PM. Exhibits on the history of the Wells company, owners of Blue Bunny. Located in the 1875 George E Pew building in downtown Le Mars.
- Le Mars Arts Center, 200 Central Ave SE, ☏ . Th-Su 1PM-5PM. Rotating art exhibits, plus a large permanent collection of barn quilts.
- Plymouth County Fair, 500 4th Ave NE. One of Iowa's largest county fairs. $7 adults, $1 children 12 and under.
- Postal Playhouse (Le Mars Community Theater), 105 1st St NE, ☏ . Community theater located in Le Mars' former post office.
- Amber Inn, 635 8th Ave SW, toll-free: .
- Baymont Inn and Suites, 1314 12th St SW, ☏ , fax: . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: noon.
- Holiday Inn Express, 1285 Sleepy Eye Dr, ☏ , fax: . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM.
- 1 Floyd Valley Hospital, 714 Lincoln Street NE (NW side of town, off Highway 3), ☏ . Small rural hospital with an emergency department. Urgent care clinic, for non-emergency, same day medical visits, is open six days a week.
|Routes through Le Mars|
|Luverne ← Sioux Center ←||N S||→ Sioux City → Omaha|
|Vermillion ← Jct N S ← becomes ←||W E||→ Storm Lake → Jct N S|
|END ←||SW NE||→ Orange City-Alton → Worthington|