Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Rock County Historical Museum, 123 N Freeman Ave, ☏ . Tu,Th,Sa 2PM-4PM.
- Carnegie Cultural Center (Rock County Fine Arts Association), 205 N Freeman Ave, ☏ . Tu-F 1PM-5PM, Sa 10AM-2PM.
- Palace Theatre, 104 E Main St, ☏ .
- Take 16 Brewing, 509 E Main St, ☏ . Thursday/Friday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM, Saturday: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM.
- Econo Lodge, 801 South Kniss Avenue, ☏ . This simple 2-story hotel is off the I-90 freeway, less than a mile from the center of town. All rooms have en suite bathrooms, as well as free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, desks, mini-fridges, microwaves and coffeemakers. Suites add sofas. A free hot breakfast buffet is provided, as well as free coffee all day. The hotel also has an indoor pool and whirlpool. Other amenities include guest laundry facilities and free parking for trucks, buses and RVs.
- GrandStay Hotel & Suites, 908 S Kniss Ave (Off Route 75 and I-90, 1.4 miles from downtown), ☏ . Warm, subdued rooms come with free WiFi, flat-screen TVs and desks with ergonomic chairs. Suites add whirlpool tubs and full kitchens. A buffet breakfast is complimentary. Other amenities include an indoor pool, hot tub and guest laundry.
|Routes through Luverne|
|Sioux Falls ← Brandon ←||W E||→ Worthington → Albert Lea|
|Moorhead ← Pipestone ←||N S||→ Le Mars → Sioux City|