North America > United States of America > New England > Massachusetts > Northeast Massachusetts > Merrimack Valley (Massachusetts) > Westford
Westford is a city in Massachusetts.
- The Butterfly Place, 120 Tyngsboro Road, ☎ . Daily. Feb. 14 through March 10AM-4PM; Apr-mid Oct. 10AM - 5PM. A glass atrium living butterfly environment containing a variety of colorful plants and shrubs with up to 500 butterflies. $8/$6.
- Nashoba Valley Ski Area, ☎ . Powers Road. Small mountain with good instructional programs, snow tubing park.
- [dead link]Kimball's Farm, 400 Littleton Road, Westford MA, ☎ . Before Memorial Day & after Labor Day we close at 9pm at all locations.. Kimball's Farm is family owned, with 36 holes of adventure style mini golf, a bumper boat pond, farm animals and live animal shows. There is also a driving range and pitching put. If you're hungry they have the Luncheon Grille and Seafood Shack, which serves all types of barbecued food. They also host corporate outings and private events.
- One Stop Fun, 49 Power Road (Boston or Rt. 95/128:), ☎ . Mon-Thu 9-6, Fri 9-8, Sat 9-6, Sun 10-6. Gymnastics and dance lessons. Zumba classes. Indoor playground. karate program. Yoga. Open gym. Pool membership.
- Westford Racquet and Fitness Club, 4 Littleton Road, ☎ . provide fitness, swimming and tennis lessons/recreational fun. family atmosphere. open to all ages and abilities.
- Westford Sportsmen's Club, 74 West St (Take Route 3 to Exit 33 (Route 40), approximately 5.4 miles north of I495. Take Route 40 west toward Westford and Groton, Massachusetts. Go approximately 5.1 miles through Westford. At this point you will be near the Town of Groton Line (sign on your left) and the Millstone Observatory (on your right). Take the first left after the Groton sign onto Granitville Road. (Graniteville Road becomes West Street as you cross back into Westford.) Go approximately 0.4 miles. The entrance to the Westford Sportsmen's Club is on the right side of the road.), ☎ . gun range open to all persons at least 18 years old, without regard to sex, race, color or religion.
- Sweet Peas, 40 Main Street, ☎ . unusual trinket store. ornaments, gifts for co-workers. jewelry. designer labels.
- [dead link]Teaching Toys/Toy Shop of Westford, 160 Littleton Rd, ☎ . Mon-Wed 9-6 Thurs-Fri 9-8 Sat 9-6 Sun 12-5. Unique mix of toys, games, dolls, crafts, books, and music for kids of all ages and abilities
- Bamboo Fine Asian Cuisine, 1 Lan Drive, ☎ . Great!
- Westford Grille, 142 Littleton Road, ☎ . M-F 11:30AM-Midnight, Sa Noon-Midnight, Su Noon-10PM. (Rte. 110).
- Outlook At Nashoba Valley, ☎ . Power Rd.
- Karma, 174 Littleton rd, ☎ . Mon-Thurs 11:30AM-10pm Fri-Sat 11:30AM-10:30PM. Asian/Japanese "fusion" restaurant. Wheel chair accessible. Takes reservations. Bar with televisions. $11-$30.
- Ninety-Nine Restaurant, 333 Littleton Road (where 495 meets rt 110), ☎ . $11-$30.
- Westford Regency Inn and Conference Center, 219 Littleton Road, ☎ , toll-free: , fax: .
- Residence Inn Boston Westford, 7 Lan Drive, ☎ , fax: .
- Hampton Inn and Suites, 9 Nixon Road (located off I-495 and just minutes away from Routes 2 3 and I-93.), ☎ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 12PM. clean and comfortable. complimentary breakfast. Cloud Nine bedding. indoor pool. upscale business center with copying, faxing, etc. starting at $139.
|Routes through Westford|
|Lowell ← Chelmsford ←||N S||→ Littleton → Marlborough|