Westminster is a town in Massachusetts.
Route 2 West From Alewife station in Cambridge will take you right to
If you're coming from the south, I-190 North to Route 2 West will bring you to
From the West Route 2 East goes from the New York border in Williamstown to
The Wachusett Commuter Rail Station is on the boarder of Fitchburg & Westminster on Route 2.
- 1 The original Westminster Cracker Factory, 1 Leominster St. The Westminster Cracker Company was established 1828 in Westminster. Westminster Cracker oyster crackers are a New England staple, and the original factory that adorns every package can be seen here.
- Westminster Cracker Festival. The town of Westminster celebrates it's cracker making history with this annual festival that takes place in October.
- Wachusett Mountain, 499 Mountain Rd, Princeton. The Tallest mountain in Central Massachusetts is a Protected area which includes roadways to the summit, 17 miles of hiking & biking trails,22 Ski trails, and one of the few remaining areas in Massachusetts with old growth forest.
- Kay's Dairy Bar. Popular Seasonal seafood & Ice cream shack
- 1761 Old Mill Restaurant, 69 State Rd E, Westminster. Popular Picturesque Restaurant offering American food that use to be a sawmill throughout the 1800's.
- [dead link] Wachusett Brewing Company, 175 State Road East, Westminster, ☏ . The region's largest brewery. Samples are offered in the tasting room and they give free tours on Saturday.
- Rodeway Inn, 183 Main St, Westminster, ☏ .
|Routes through Westminster|
|Gill ← Gardner ←||W E||→ Fitchburg → Concord|