Whitehouse is a village in Lucas county.
Whitehouse is a small village of about 4,000 that was established in 1856.
Whitehouse Ohio lies on State Route 64.
- 1 Wabash Cannonball Trail. A bike trail that passes through the town. The path is split into two forks that meet at the edge of Toledo, with Whitehouse lying on the shorter south fork. By Transferring to the north Fork, Montpelier and Wauseon are accessible.
Whitehouse has many more roundabouts and cyclists then surrounding communities, so it's important to be alert to these different driving conditions.
- Wheeler Farms, 11455 Obee Rd, ☏ . Includes a butterfly house and a seasonal corn maze
- 1 Whitehouse Log House. A historic tiny log house.
- 1 Cyclewerks, 6760 Providence St, ☏ . Mo-Fr 10AM-7PM, Sa 10AM-5PM, Su 11AM-4PM. A bike shop that offers repair services.
- 1 The Whitehouse Inn, 10835 Waterville St, ☏ .
- 2 Village Pizza. Offers a pickle pizza.
- 3 Generals Ice Cream. A small ice cream stand at the park.
- 1 Local Thyme, 6719 Providence St, ☏ . A pub and music venue.
- 2 Route 64 Pub and Grub, 10335 Waterville St, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Mo-Th 10:30AM-9:30PM, Fr 10:30AM-10:30PM, Sa 7AM-10:30PM, Su 7AM-2PM. Live music on Friday at 7PM
- Country Campground, 8664 Yawberg Rd, ☏ .