|This page is currently inactive and is retained for historical reference. Either the page is no longer relevant or consensus on its purpose has become unclear. Do not assume content on this page is still correct or up-to-date.|
The main goal of the Poland Expedition is to achieve Guide status for the Poland article. In pursuit of this goal, we must:
- Improve the quality of the Poland article itself, by adding images, graphics, and prose
- Improve all linked destinations to at least usable status
Featured collaboration: Kraków
- We need to figure out which districts to include.
- We need to move listings to the respective districts and only highlighting the most important listings.
- Overall, rewrite information that is already in the guide to make it easier and more enjoyable to read.
- In district articles, we need to add specific information to listings (i.e. addresses, phone numbers, prices, etc.).
- Add photos, images, and maps.
By no stretch of the imagination could one Kraków consider Kraków to be near "guide" status, however, with a little sweat and likely a lot of blood, it could be accomplished.
Article status chart
The following chart shows the current status of Poland's most important destinations, which must be at least usable status in order for the Poland article to achieve guide status.