|This is an archive of past discussions. Do not edit the contents of this page. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
- Unfortunately, we at Wikivoyage are not equipped to offer advice on immigration. The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services website may have more information for you. -- AndreCarrotflower (talk) 17:28, 10 November 2020 (UTC)
About Texas I-35 caravan
A caravan occurred on I-35 in Texas in October 2020. Where was this section (Exit 187) and this section (3:56 to 4:20) of Interstate 35 shot at? Asked by: 2605:A000:1612:A033:1093:5933:A803:6957 02:21, 9 November 2020 (UTC)
- There is a list of all the exits for I-35 in Texas at wikipedia:Interstate_35_in_Texas. Exit 187 is near wikipedia:Lake_McQueeney. I didn't watch the video, but maybe you get the answer from that article about I-35. RudolfRed (talk) 22:06, 14 November 2020 (UTC)
What are some travel destination recommendations for Thanksgiving?
My wife and I will not be celebrating Thanksgiving with family this year and are looking for travel ideas and recommendations for the unique circumstances of 2020. We live in San Francisco and are open to taking a road trip or air travel. Asked by: Apaternite (talk) 08:28, 12 November 2020 (UTC)
- Here's some general advice, although someone living in the US or California would perhaps be able to come up with better suggestions.
- Firstly, a road trip would from a COVID point of view be safer than flying where you'd probably meet hundreds of passengers and staff in terminals and onboard planes. Likewise outdoors and countyside attractions would be safer compared to ones in a big city and indoors. This time of the year I guess the weather isn't particularly inviting for outdoor activities in the northern US (or the mountains), so perhaps you should to head south, for instance to southern California or Arizona. Some national park or some smaller towns could perhaps be interesting to explore; like Sedona, Death Valley National Park or places along El Camino Real?
- Then purely touristic places (with no permanent inhabitants) like Nevada's casino towns including Las Vegas could also be an option because due to the pandemic there are less people going there. --Ypsilon (talk) 15:47, 12 November 2020 (UTC)