Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wincanton is a town in Somerset. Midway between Alfred's Tower and Glastonbury Tor.
Regular service is from Yeovil and Gillingham.
- 1 The Dogs (The Old House). Built around 1650.
- 2 Haynes International Motor Museum, Sparkford, BA22 7LH (9 miles West of Wincanton), ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monthly Farmer's Market. First Friday of the month.
- 1 The Cunning Artificer's Discworld Emporium, 41 High St, BA9 9JU, ☏ . M-Tu, F-Sa: 10AM-4PM Su, W-Th: Closed. Beware the army of cats: Flo, Daughter of Molly, Tipu, Dundee and Molly.
Fish and chip shops
- 1 Wincanton Fish Bar, 5 Station Rd, BA9 9EL, ☏ . Su-M: Closed, Tu-Sa: noon-1:45PM, 5PM-8:30PM.
- 1 The Bear Inn, 12 Market Pl, BA9 9JN, ☏ . Meet the Liamburger dog that ensures a peaceful time at the bar.
|Routes through Wincanton|
|Exeter ← Yeovil ←||W E||→ Gillingham → London|