Jump to navigation Jump to search
Winnfield has been home to three Louisiana governors, most notably Huey Long.
- 1 Louisiana Political Museum, 499 E Main St, ☏ . M-F 9AM-5PM. A museum honoring Louisiana's leading politicians and political journalists, housed in Winnfield's former railroad depot. Free.
- 2 Earl K. Long Memorial Park, Maple St between Pineville and Valley Sts. Small city park containing the tomb of former governor Earl Long, marked by a statue of the man on top.
- 1 [dead link] Flurry's, 101 E Main St, ☏ . M-F 9AM-5PM. Pharmacy and gift shop housed in Winnfield's oldest brick building.
- 1 Best Western, 700 W Court St, ☏ , fax: . Outdoor pool, free high speed internet available. $60+.
- 2 La Jagu Inn and Suites, 5930 US Hwy 167 N, ☏ , fax: . Free breakfast, high speed internet, guest laundry facilities available. $70+.
|Routes through Winnfield|
|Mansfield ← Clarence ←||W E||→ Vidalia → Natchez|
|Little Rock ← Ruston ←||N S||→ Pineville → Alexandria|