Take a train to Luodong and then a taxi from the train station. If you're heading to the traditional arts center, you can take a taxi directly there, or go to the DongShan Waterpark (which is closer by taxi) and take a boat to the traditional arts center.
- 1 The National Center for Traditional Arts (國立傳統藝術中心), 201, Wubin Road, Sec. 2, fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. 9AM - 6PM Daily. NT$150.
- 2 Erjie Rice Barn (二結農會穀倉), ☏ . 09:00-17:00. The barn displays the early original tools used for agricultural activities at that time, including a 3-story high rice huller.
- 3 Cenotaph for Erjie Paper Factory (二結紙廠殉職碑), No. 87, Fude Road. A concrete monument erected in memory of those who died during a fire in a nearby paper factory.
- 4 Li Ze Jian Old Street (利澤簡老街), Lize Road, ☏ (#145). 09:00-17:00. A road comprised of old, historical buildings.
- 5 Taiwan Democracy Movement Museum (台灣民主運動館), No. 339, Erjie Road, ☏ . 09:30-16:00. A museum dedicated to the history of democracy in Taiwan.
- 6 Erjie Wanggong Temple (二結王公廟), No. 80, Jiujie 1st Road, ☏ .
- 7 Hedecanan Guanghui Temple (利澤簡廣惠宮), No. 7, Lize East Road. 06:00-20:00.
- 8 Qingxing Temple (慶興廟), No. 22, Xindian Road, ☏ .
- 9 Sijie Fude Temple (四結福德廟), No. 68, Fude Road, ☏ .
- 10 Dian An Temple (奠安宮), No. 20, Xinsheng Road, ☏ .
- 11 Yong'an Temple (利澤簡永安宮), No. 26, Lize Road, ☏ .
- 1 Dongshan River Water Park (冬山河親水公園). A park on the Dongshan River.
- 2 Chung Hsing Cultural and Creative Park (中興文化創意園區), No. 6-8, Section 2, Zhongzheng Road, ☏ . 10:00-18:00. A multi-purpose park.
- 3 Dr-Duck (博士鴨觀光工廠), No. 1-1, Xinwu Road, ☏ . A smoked duck factory where visitors can take guided tours of the facility.
- 4 Duck Shack Museum (鴨寮故事館), ☏ . 08:00-17:00. A museum about ducks where visitors can feed the ducks that live on the premises.
- 1 Yilan Tang Zheng Hot Pot Restaurant (宜蘭湯蒸火鍋店), No. 140號, Section 1, Qinhe Road, ☏ . 11:00-21:00. Hotpot restaurant where you cook your own food in a pot in the centre of the table.
- 1 Kavalan Laulaua society, No.140, Xindian Rd, ☏ . Check-in: 08:00, check-out: 19:00. A guest house where visitors can see, and stay in, traditional Kavalan-style houses. There are also some exhibits on the history and culture of the Kavalan people for visitors to view.