Wyandotte is in Green Country Oklahoma and in the 2010 Census had a population of 333. The Wyandotte Nation tribal headquarters is located here and with the location in far northeast Oklahoma it is a travel destination from Missouri, Kansas and Arkansas for gamblers visiting the Wyandotte Nation Casino. In June the World's largest paintball event "Oklahoma D-Day" is held in Wyandotte.
- By auto, Wyandotte is about five miles south of Interstate 44 (I44), exit I44 on US 60 and go east 14 miles.
- Twin Bridges State Park, 14801 S Hwy 137 (From US Hwy 60 at Twin Bridges go north on State Hwy 137), ☏ , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Fishing for bass, catfish, bluegill, and spoonbill. Bait, tackle, and enclosed fishing dock is located within the park. Lighted boat ramps, picnic areas, RV and tent campgrounds, snacks, lake huts, playgrounds, volleyball court, and horseshoe pits are also available. Picnic facilities include tables, individual shelters, and group picnic shelters for larger gatherings.
- Grand Lake O' The Cherokees, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. 46,500 surface acres and 1,300 miles of shoreline. Recreational facilities are available at five state parks around shoreline, and more than a dozen other privately operated facilities. Fishing for largemouth bass, white bass, channel catfish, crappie and bluegill.
- Wyandotte Nation Casino, 100 Jackpot Pl (located on US Hwy 60), ☏ , toll-free: .
- Oklahoma D-Day. The world's largest paintball event. The main event is held every June and other events are held year round.
- Twin Bridges Restaurant, 100 Jackpot Pl (Wyandotte Nation Casino).
- Twin Bridges Lounge, 100 Jackpot Pl (Wyandotte Nation Casino). Five big screen TVs.
|Routes through Wyandotte|
|Ponca City ← Vinita ←||W E||→ Jct → Monett → Springfield|
|Jct N S ← Miami ←||N S||→ Grove → Muskogee|