North America > United States of America > New England > Rhode Island > South County (Rhode Island) > Wyoming (Rhode Island)
The Village of Wyoming is bordered by RI 138, R! 3, Old Nooseneck Hill, Bridge Street, and Prospect Street.
- Brands Iron Works. Since 1787
- Brothers Cotton Mill. Since 1814
- Beaver River Golf Club, 343 Kingstown Road, West Kingston. A 4500 square foot clubhouse containing a full service Bar & Grille and pro-shop. Built in the classic New England tradition, with a wrap around deck the overlooks the 18 hole course.
- Foxwoods Golf and Country Club, 87 Kingstown rd, ☎ . Wyoming, RI 02898.
- Meadow Brook Golf Course, 163 Kingstown rd, ☎ . Wyoming, RI 02898.
- Washington County Fair. The Fair runs for five days (Wednesday Sunday), taking place August 11 15, 2010. Admission includes access to all daily concerts, special acts and events, the giant midway and kiddy land area (all ride tickets and games separate), all agricultural events and shows, exhibits and displays, tractor and horse pulls, the farm museum, and more.
- Wood River Inn, 1139 Main St. Wyoming, RI 02898. Phone: "+1" 401-539-2009. The Wood River Inn is an all American, family style restaurant, specializing in bistro burgers.
- Sun Valley Motel Restaurant, 1219 Main St. Wyoming, Phone: 539-0730. It is one of those old roadside "mom and pop" places; a motel / restaurant combination where the restaurant was more occupied by locals than travelers.
- 95 Cafe, 1219 Main St, ☎ . Wyoming. It is in the same plaza as the Sun Valley Motel Restaurant.
- Alkost Llc, 1175 Main St, ☎ . Wyoming. A small family owned pizzeria.
- Bali Village Restaurant, 1172 Main St. Wyoming, RI 02898. Chinese restaurant.
- Dells Lemonade, 1135 Main St. Wyoming. Traditional Rhode Island frozen lemonade.
- Stagecoach House Inn, 1136 Main St, ☎ , toll-free: . Victorian style bed and breakfast on the site of a frontier stage coach stop.
- Cookie Jar B&B, 64 Kingstown Rd, ☎ . Wyoming.
- Bouchers Inn, 1139 Main St, ☎ . Wyoming. An old structure that dates all the way back to 1850 and almost looks like it might have been a stagecoach stop in an earlier day. The space inside is as charming as the exterior of the building, with a dark and rustic barroom that seems like it would be more at home in the state of Wyoming rather than in Wyoming, RI.