Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zoar is a short distance away from I77 and SR800. SR212 crosses through Zoar.
Zoar is connected by the Erie Canal Towpath Trail
- Zoar Village State Memorial (2.5 miles east of I-77 (exit 93) on State Route 212.).
- 1 Zoar Hotel.
- 2 Zoar Community Garden.
- 3 Fort Laurens State Memorial.
- Annual Harvest Festival. A display of the works of local craftsmen and antiques dealers. Late July or early August.
- Canal Tavern of Zoar, 8806 Towpath Rd Bolivar. A historic 1829 tavern that's still in operation
- Zoar Firehouse Grille & Pub, 162 Main St.
- 1 Cobbler Shop Bed & Breakfast, 2nd and Main, ☏ , toll-free: . Sells antiques as well.
- Zoar School Inn B&B, 160 Third Street (I-77 South to Exit 93 (Bolivar/Zoar). Turn East onto Route 212 East. Continue for 3 miles to Zoar Village.), ☏ . Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 11AM. Zoar School Inn B&B Inn circa 1836. Four private bedrooms, each is air-conditioned with ceiling fans, have a sitting area, bath ensuite (most with Jacuzzi tubs and romantic fireplaces) and large windows with views of the grounds. Other amenities include, cozy personal robes, candles, bath salts, T.V. with cable service and DVD Player, and wireless Internet. Observes the European Tradition of no shoes in the house, so bring your own slippers $159.00 to $169.00.
- 1 Zoar Post Office.