Jump to navigation Jump to search
Åbenrå (Aabenraa) is a city in Jutland.
Trains from Copenhagen stop at Rødekro just outside the city (search DSB)
The nearest airport is at Sønderborg (flights from Copenhagen). Other fairly nearby airports are at Hamburg and Billund.
- 1 Frøslevlejren (Padborg is closest train station), ☏ . Tu-F 09:00-16:00; Sa Su holidays 10:00-17:00; Jun 18-Aug 10 10:00-17:00; Dec-Jan closed. World War II prison camp. Now a museum about the German surveillance, the life of the prisoners, and the deportations to concentration camps in Germany. free.
- 2 Mekanisk Museum, ☏ . Mar 15-Oct 15: Tu-Th Sa Su 10:30-16:30; M F closed. Old cars and agricultural machines 50 kr.
- Cafe kridt, Storegade 22, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Under Sejlet, Flensborgvej 15 (on the beach.), ☏ . Right on the beach under a big white sail. Good atmosphere. Three course menu at DKK 200.
- Fjordlyst Holiday resort, Sønderskovvej 100, ☏ . Camping, huts and double rooms with bathroom. Located on a hill with a view of the fjord. camping DKK70, Huts and rooms DKK350-550.
|Routes through Åbenrå|
|Aalborg ← Kolding ←||N S||→ Flensburg → Hamburg|