Jump to navigation Jump to search
- By car: from Grand Forks, I-29 north to exit 176, then west on state highway 17 for about 40 miles.
- Bylin Dam 3 miles east, 3 miles south of Adams. Northern pike, bluegill.
- Dougherty Dam 1 mile west of Bylin Dam. Northern pike, bluegill.
- Prairie Lanes & Restaurant, ☎ . Adams, ND 58210.
- Lucky 13, ☎ .
- Adams Campground (City Park), ☎ . Open May to September. Tent camping and 2 RV sites with electric hookup.
|Routes through Adams|
|Cando ← Edmore ←||W E||→ Grafton → Jct N S|