North America > United States of America > Great Plains > North Dakota > Red River Valley (North Dakota) > Adams (North Dakota)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- By car: from Grand Forks, I-29 north to exit 176, then west on state highway 17 for about 40 miles.
- Bylin Dam 3 miles east, 3 miles south of Adams. Northern pike, bluegill.
- Dougherty Dam 1 mile west of Bylin Dam. Northern pike, bluegill.
- Prairie Lanes & Restaurant, ☏ . Adams, ND 58210.
- Lucky 13, ☏ .
- Adams Campground (City Park), ☏ . Open May to September. Tent camping and 2 RV sites with electric hookup.
|Routes through Adams|
|Cando ← Edmore ←||W E||→ Grafton → Jct N S|