Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Mesolongi — The capital of Aetolia-Acarnania
- 2 Agrinio — The largest city of the Aetolia-Acarnania
- 3 Nafpaktos — A picturesque harbor in the Gulf of Patras, famous for the battle in which the navy of the Ottoman Empire was defeated by the Holy League assembled by Pope Pius V.
- 1 Astakos — A small port and a beach resort.
- 2 Mytikas — A fishing village in a secluded bay protected by Kalamos Island.
- 3 Orini Nafpaktia — Lovely villages in the Nafpaktos countryside.