Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Barra de Santo Antonio - a beach town.
- 2 Barra de São Miguel - another beach town. About 40 km south of Maceio.
- 3 Coruripe - a small city, 80km south of Maceio.
- Duas Barras - 20 km north of Pontal de Coruripe. It has a huge lagoon and the mouth of the river is a "have to see" place.
- Lagoa do Pau - A small village, about 5km north of Pontal de Coruripe. The beach is handsome and in some places very good for surfing.
- 4 Maceió - the State's capital
- 5 Maragogi - A beautiful beach between Maceió and Recife, about two hours away from either.
- Marechal Deodoro - Alagoas' first capital.
- Penedo - a historic city
- 6 Piaçabuçu city, 45km south of Pontal de Coruripe. Take a boat to the San Francisco River Mouth. It's one of the most beautiful places to see in Brasil, although not well known.
- Piranhas - A small historic town on the north bank of the Rio São Francisco.
- Pontal de Coruripe - A small fisherman village where there are reefs to scuba diving.
- São Miguel dos Milagres - a fishing village on the north coast of Alagoas. Near some of the best beaches in the country.