Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For other places with the same name, see Alcobaça (disambiguation).
Alcobaça is a small city in western Portugal.
- 1 Alcobaça Monastery. listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- 2 Batalha Monastery. few kilometres north
- 3 Wine Museum, Rua do Olival Fechado, ☎ . Tu-Su, 11AM-3PM.
antonio padreiro, nearby the main square
- 1 Challet Fonte Nova, Rua da Fonte Nova, n.8, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com.
- 2 Hotel Santa Maria, R. Dr. Francisco Zagalo, 20/22, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. A three star hotel.
- Fátima (Sanctuary of Our Lady) – Place of the worldwide famous Marian apparitions.
- Batalha – has a nice monastery.
- Caldas da Rainha – charming, unassuming city to experience authentic daily Portuguese life
- Leiria – with its famous castle.
- Nazaré – a picture-postcard beach town, lately noted for its surfing
- Óbidos – walled hilltop medieval town
- Peniche – beaches and water sports, access to the Berlengas archipelago
- Pinhal de Leira, pinewood forest.
- São Martinho do Porto – popular beach on a bay
- Tomar – Convento de Cristo, UNESCO World Heritage Site