North America > United States of America > Great Plains > Oklahoma > Great Plains Country > Altus (Oklahoma)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Morgan Doll Museum.
- Val's. Great shrimp quesadillas. Give 'em a try. The pulled pork sandwich is amazing.
- Scooter's. Come watch people line dance to 50 Cent and Jay-Z. Wednesday is Quarter Beer Night just $.25 for domestic long necks. Bring a handful of change and enjoy the night.
- Trader Toms. Down the street from Scooter's.
- Microtel Inn, 3210 North Main, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Free Local and Long Distance. Complimentary continental breakfast.
- Quartz Mountain Resort Arts and Craft Center (17 miles north of Altus in the Wichita Mountains of southwestern Oklahoma near the Texas border).
|Routes through Altus|
|Lubbock ← Childress ←||W E||→ Snyder → Lawton|
|Sayre ← Mangum ←||N S||→ Vernon → I-20 - Brady|