Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Heart of Texas Country Music Museum. Honoring 75 country music stars with artist's original costumes and items, and life-size wax replicas.
- Heart of Texas Historical Museum, 117 N High St, ☏ . Housed in the restored 1910 county jail, this museum has preserved some of the cells along with prisoner articles. In addition it has exhibits on the pioneer days of the town and region.
- A total solar eclipse on Monday 8 April 2024 starts at 1:35PM local time and lasts 2 min. Chances of a clear sky are 50%. The track of totality is northeast from Mexico to enter the US at Del Rio then through Texas into Arkansas.
- Mexico City Cafe, 706 N Bridge St, ☏ .
- Trucountry Inn Hotel & Apartments, 202 W Main St, ☏ . Brick edifice. $36 (Jan 2022).
- Shatzie Guest Ranch[dead link], a few miles southeast on US Highway 87, +1-888-991-6749. This exotic game ranch has lodge accommodations and ample opportunites for wildlife viewing and fishing.
|Routes through Brady|
|Big Spring ← San Angelo ←||N S||→ Fredericksburg → San Antonio|
|El Paso ← Eldorado ←||W E||→ San Saba → Temple|
|Fort Worth ← Brownwood ←||N S||→ Jct W E → Del Rio|
|END ←||W E||→ Llano → Austin|