Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A total solar eclipse on Monday 8 April 2024 starts at 1:35PM local time and lasts 4 min. Chances of a clear sky are 50%. The track of totality is northeast from Mexico to enter the US at Del Rio then through Texas into Arkansas.
- San Saba County Museum (Mill Pond Park), ☏ . Two 100-year old log cabins filled with articles from early ranch and farm life.
- Mill Pond Park, 110 Thomas Stewart Dr. A relaxing city park with spillway and aqueducts taking form.
- San Saba River Nature Park, 1007 E Wallace St, San Saba, TX 76877. Natural area encompassing the San Saba River with trails.
- Millican Pecan Company, 199 C R 100. San Saba is the acclaimed 'Pecan Capital of the World' on account of this guy with his pecan cultivars. Alfred Lloyd Tennyson and Post have been past consumers. Tel: +1 888-488-6851. M-F 9AM-5PM
- Burnham's Lodging, 507 East Wallace St, ☏ .
- Dofflemyer Hotel, 108 S High St, ☏ . Chic place in what used to be the San Saba Bank, circa 1913.
- Evening Star Cottages, 702 W Wallace St, ☏ .
- Hill Country Inn, 1805 E Wallace St, ☏ .
|Routes through San Saba|
|El Paso ← Brady ←||W E||→ Killeen → Temple|
|Wichita Falls ← Graham ← Jct W E ←||N S||→ Llano → Kerrville|