Arroyo Grande (population 17,000) is in San Luis Obispo County in the Central Coast region of California. It is part of the Five Cities Metropolitan Area which also includes Oceano to the south-west, Grover Beach to the west, and Pismo Beach and Shell Beach to the north-west.
- Arroyo Grande Chamber of Commerce, 800 W. Branch St., ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. M-F: 9:30AM-5PM.
- 1 Clark Center for Performing Arts, 487 Fair Oaks Blvd., ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- Village of Arroyo Grande, 117 ½ Branch St (Visitors center), ☏ , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Daily 8AM-5PM. A walking tour highlights over 20 of the historic structures of Arroyo Grande, including the Swinging Bridge, a unique 171 ft (52 m) pedestrian bridge suspended on cables 40 ft (12 m) over Arroyo Grande Creek.
- 2 Mustang Waterpark (Lopez Lake Recreation Area), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Adults $21, kids $18, seniors $13, free for children under 2.
- 1 Branch Street Deli, 203 East Branch St, ☏ , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. M-Sa 10AM-8:30PM, Su 10AM-4PM. Sandwiches $4-6.
- 2 Doc Burnstein's Ice Cream Lab, 114 W Branch St, ☏ . Su-Th 11AM-9:30PM, F-Sa 11AM-10:30PM.
- 3 F. McLintocks Saloon & Dining House, 133 Bridge St, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. M-Sa 6:30AM-9PM, Su 7:30AM-9PM. Dinners $15-25.
- 4 Klondike Pizza, 104 Bridge St, ☏ . Daily 11AM-?.
- 5 Quarterdeck, 1500 W Branch St, ☏ . M–W 8AM–9PM, Th 7AM–9PM, F Sa 7AM–10PM, Su 7AM–9PM. Most dinners $15-28.
- 6 Tanner Jacks, 2796 S Halcyon Rd, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Su-Th 11:30AM-8PM, F Sa 11:30AM-9PM. Dinners $15-25.
- 1 Best Western Casa Grande Inn, 850 Oak Park Blvd, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: . Check-in: 4PM, check-out: 11AM.
- Pismo Beach - Arroyo Grande's neighbor to the northwest is a tourism-focused coastal town that has more than 65 restaurants and 30 lodging options, and draws visitors with its beautiful coastline, annual clam festival, and the thousands of monarch butterflies that gather to spend the winter in a grove at the edge of town.
|Routes through Arroyo Grande|
|San Luis Obispo ← Grover Beach ←||N S||→ Nipomo → Santa Barbara|