Inman Park includes two national historic districts: the Inman Park Historic District, and the Inman Park-Moreland Historic District. It's located to the east of the Old Fourth Ward, south of Poncey-Highland and west of Candler Park neighborhoods of Atlanta. It is bounded on the south by the Eastern Continental Divide and is one of the highest areas of Atlanta.
Inman Park is adjacent to the Inman Park/Reynoldstown (E3) MARTA Station.
It's accessible from the Moreland Ave exit on I-20, north to Euclid Ave. Drivers can also exit I-75/85 at Freedom Parkway, then take the Carter Library exit to N. Highland or to Moreland Ave.
- Inman Park Festival. The is one of the largest neighborhood festivals in Atlanta. It takes place every April and includes concerts, a parade, a street fair and a neighborhood tour of homes.
- Krog Street Market, 99 Krog Street.
- Miso Izakaya, 619 Edgewood Ave SE. Japanese style pub that offers selections of sake, beer, sushi, and yakitori (skewed chicken on a stick).
- 1 Sugar Magnolia, 804 Edgewood Avenue NE, ☎ .
- Inman Park Bed & Breakfast (The Woodruff House), 100 Waverly Way, N.E., ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.