Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Rock Island Depot (Atlantic Area Chamber of Commerce), 102 Chestnut St. Former railroad depot built by the Chicago, Rock Island, and Pacific Railroad. Now used by the city's chamber of commerce.
- 2 City Park, between Poplar, Chestnut, 6th, and 7th Sts. Park located in the heart of town. Home to a log cabin that was built in Pymosa Township in 1863 and moved to City Park in 1976 for the Bicentennial. City Park is also home to statues honoring soldiers from several wars.
- 3 Sunnyside Park (south of 10th St, east of Sunnyside Ln). Larger park on the southwest side of town. Home to the Old Country School House, an old singe-room schoolhouse from the olden days.
- 1 Feedlot Steakhouse & Lounge, 1904 E 7th St, ☏ .
- 1 Cass County Memorial Hospital, 1501 E 10th St, ☏ . Small critical access hospital with emergency services.
|Routes through Atlantic|
|Omaha ← Council Bluffs ←||W E||→ West Des Moines → Des Moines|
|Jackson ← Audubon ← Jct W E ←||N S||→ Villisca → Kansas City|