Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Lexi Faust Home.
- 1 Jordan House. Underground railroad stop.
- 1 Walnut Woods State Park.
- 1 Jordan Creek Town Center. The largest shopping complex in Iowa.
- 2 Valley West Mall. Enclosed shopping mall.
- Bob Feller Museum, 310 Mill St, Van Meter (off I-80 several miles west), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Tu-Sa 10AM-3PM, Su noon-4PM. Iowa's most famous baseball player, "Rapid Robert" was an all-star pitcher for the Cleveland Indians. Before making the big leagues, he learned how to throw a baseball in Van Meter before starting off on his eventual Hall of Fame career. $5, children and seniors $3.
|Routes through West Des Moines|
|Minneapolis/Saint Paul ← Des Moines ←||N S||→ Osceola → Kansas City|
|Omaha ← Council Bluffs ←||W E||→ Des Moines → Davenport|
|Omaha ← Atlantic ←||W E||→ Des Moines → Davenport|
|END ←||W E||→ Des Moines → Boonville|