Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Atlantic City — An ocean resort town from the 1800s, the city revived legalized gambling in the 1970s. The boardwalk remains a major attraction and is often packed on any summer weekend.
- Brigantine Beach — South Jersey's best kept secret, Brigantine Beach is a beautiful pristine hideaway for families seeking a safe peaceful haven. This historical town, just minutes away from Atlantic City, is also very modern. Resorts adorn the town and the local golf course is held in high esteem. Overall, a lovely town that many guides would gloss over.
- 2 Egg Harbor City — Small picturesque city with character. Tree-lined streets with houses from the mid-1800s. Established in 1855. It has a small downtown with shops and restaurants.
- 3 Hammonton — Small town distinguished as the "Blueberry Capital of the World".
- 4 Mays Landing — Scenic and Victorian-esque historical town about an hour away from Atlantic City, although also very modern. Bed & Breakfasts adorn the town and the local golf course is held in high esteem. Overall, a lovely town that many guides would gloss over.
- 5 Somers Point
- A&C Transport Car Service, (609) 892-5467 A&C Transport car service and airport transportation provides quality transportation at affordable prices in the Atlantic City, Ocean City, and all of Atlantic County and more.