North America > United States of America > Midwest > Wisconsin > Southwest Wisconsin > Baraboo River Valley
The Baraboo River Valley is a region in Southwest Wisconsin comprised of Sauk and Juneau Counties. The region is anchored by Baraboo and centered around the Baraboo River, a tributary of the Wisconsin River.
- Baraboo: The county seat of Sauk County and the primary economic driver of the region.
- Camp Douglas: A small village in Juneau County.
- Lake Delton: A smaller community in northern Sauk County, it has a number of resorts and might be considered a sister community to Wisconsin Dells.
- Mauston: The county seat of Juneau County.
- Necedah: A small village in Juneau County.
- Prairie du Sac: A small village in Sauk County.
- Reedsburg: A large, rural community in Sauk County.