Barnstaple is in Devon, England.
Barnstaple was formerly a port and is located at the lowest crossing point of the River Taw.
- 1 Barnstaple Tourist Information Centre, The Square, EX32 8LN, ☏ . 10:00-17:00 in Summer and 10:00-16:00 in Winter.
Barnstaple is on the A39 in between Bideford and Lynton, the A361 in between Tiverton and Ilfracombe and the A377 from Exeter. Barnstaple has a railway station, 1 Barnstaple railway station, Station Road, EX31 2AU. .
- 1 Barnstaple Castle.
- 2 Barnstaple Library, Tuly Street, EX31 1EL, ☏ . Mo-Tu and Th-Fr 09:00-18:00, We 10:00-18:00, Sa 09:00-17:00.
- 3 Museum of Barnstaple & North Devon, The Square, EX32 8LN, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. March-October Mo-Sa 10:00-17:00, October-March Mo-Sa 10:00-16:00. free.
- 4 Queens Theatre, 100 Boutport Street, EX31 1SY, ☏ .
- 5 Scott Cinemas, 77 Boutport Street, EX31 1SR, ☏ .
- 1 Lets Go, Braunton Road, EX31 1LG, ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. +44 01271 321123.
- 2 North Devon Leisure Centre, Seven Brethren Bank, Sticklepath, EX31 2AP, ☏ . Mo-Fr 06:30-22:00, Sa-Su 08:00-Varied.
- 3 Pilton Park.
- 4 Tarka Tennis Centre, 7 Seven Brethren Bank, Sticklepath, EX31 2AP, ☏ .
- 1 Green Lanes Shopping Centre, High Street, EX31 1UL, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- 2 St John's Garden Centre (Jungleland), St John's Lane, EX32 9DD, ☏ . Mo-Sa 09:00-17:30, Su 10:30-16:30.
- 3 Pannier Market (next the Guildhall). Tu-Sa 10:00-16:00. large indoor market, opened in the 19th century.
- 1 The Barnstaple Hotel, Braunton Road, EX31 1LE, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 Broomhill Art Hotel, Muddiford Rd, Barnstaple EX31 4EX (off B3230 four miles north of town), ☏ . Remarkable colourful hotel with six rooms in a Victorian country house, set in sculpture garden. Great Med cuisine at Terra Madre restaurant. B&B double £100.
|Routes through Barnstaple|
|Bideford ←||SW NE||→ Lynton|