Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Chudleigh Fort. Ruins of a fort used during the English Civil War.
- 1 The Big Sheep, Abbotsham, EX39 5AP (off the A39 near Bideford), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Amusement park.
- 2 Lundy Island. Take the MS Oldenburg ferry and visit the island of Lundy to see the puffins.
- 1 Orchard Hill Hotel, Orchard Hill, EX39 2QY, ☏ .
- 2 The Royal George, Irsha St, Appledore EX39 1RY, ☏ . Pub-restaurant with rooms, great sea views, dog-friendly. B&B double £150.
|Routes through Bideford|
|Bude ← Clovelly ←||SW NE||→ Barnstaple → Lynton|