Jump to navigation Jump to search
Because of its steep cobbled main street, donkeys, harbour and beach, Clovelly is a major tourist attraction.
- 1 Clovelly. Since Clovelly is privately owned, you must pay admission charges in order to get in. From £4.50 for children to £7.75 for Adults; Family admission is also available for £21 (2 Adults, 2 Children).
- 2 Windbury Head. remains of Iron Age hill fort
- 3 Fisherman’s Cottage, 26-33 High St, EX39 5TE.
- 4 Gnome Reserve, West Putford, Bradworthy.
- 1 Cottage Tea Rooms, 74 High St, Clovelly, Bideford EX39 5TQ. 10:30AM-5PM.
|Routes through Clovelly|
|Wadebridge ← Bude ←||SW NE||→ Bideford/Westward Ho! → Barnstaple|