Barnstead is a town in Belknap County, New Hampshire, United States. The population was 4,593 at the 2010 census. Home to the Suncook Lakes, Barnstead includes the villages of Center Barnstead, Barnstead Parade and South Barnstead.
Taxi services are limited, Alton is the closest.
- White Buffalo Trading Post, 89 S Barnstead Rd, ☏ . They sell guns.
- Blueberry Station, 1 Suncook Valley Rd, ☏ . A Mobile gas station.
- The Black Sheep, 17 Brindle Pond Rd, ☏ . A craft store.
- Patriot Pizza, 1355 Suncook Valley Rd, ☏ .
- Moe's Italian Sandwiches, 130 Suncook Valley Rd, ☏ .
- JJ Goodwin's Eatery & Sports Bar, 769 Suncook Valley Rd, ☏ .
The closest places to sleep are in Northwood.
|Routes through Barnstead|
|Wolfeboro ← Alton ←||N S||→ Jct W E / W E → Hooksett → Manchester|