Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Concord (New Hampshire)|
|Climate chart (explanation)|
- Take Interstate 93 from the south.
- Routes 3 and 4.
- Manchester - Boston Regional Airport, Brown Av., Manchester, Phone: +1 603 624-6556. International connections will be made through Logan International Airport in Boston.
- Concord Area Transit (CAT) [dead link], Phone: +1 603 225-1989.
- Concord Cab Co., 1 Kennedy St., Phone: +1 603 225-4222.
- Main Street Taxi, 44 N Main St., Phone: +1 603 226-8888.
- Pittsfield Taxi, 14 Eastern Ave # 12, Phone: +1 603 435-7771.
- 1 McAuliffe-Shepard Discovery Center, 2 Institute Dr, ☎ .
- 2 Capitol Center for the Arts, 44 South Main St, ☎ . Local theatre providing arts to the Concord area. If a big act comes to the New Hampshire area, most likely it'll be here.
- 3 New Hampshire State House, 107 N. Main St., ☎ . Visitors center: M-F 8AM-4PM (often closed during lunch hour).
- 1 Beaver Meadow Golf Course, 1 Beaver Meadow St, ☎ , (Proshop), fax: .
- [dead link] Plausawa Valley Country Club, 42 Whittemore Rd, ☎ , fax: . Pembroke (just South of Concord on Route 3).
- Franklin Pierce Law Center, Two White Street, Phone: +1 603 228-1541.
- New Hampshire Technical Institute, 31 College Dr, toll-free: .
- St. Paul's School, 325 Pleasant St, ☎ .
- Gibson's Bookstore, 27 South Main St. Old, family-run bookstore -- great alternative to the big chains. Connected to a terrific Austrian bakery.
- Dos Amigos Burritos, 26 North Main St, ☎ . Sun-Wed 11AM-10PM, Thu 11AM-11PM & Fri-Sat 11AM-1:30AM. Huge burritos, great price. You can substitute yogurt for sour cream. They even have sweet potato!
- Moritomo Japanese Steak House and Sushi Bar, 32 Fort Eddy Rd, ☎ . For good Sushi this is the place to go.
- [dead link] Bread and Chocolate, 29 South Main St. Great bakery goods, great sandwiches, terrific bread. Small dine-in area. Connected to a good bookstore.
- Makris Lobster and Steakhouse, 354 Sheep Davis Rd (Rt. 106), ☎ .
- Hermanos Cocina Mexicana (Mexican Kitchen), 11 Hills Ave, ☎ . A popular Mexican restaurant just off Main Street.
- [dead link] The Red Blazer Restaurant & Pub, 72 Manchester St, ☎ . Great food and atmosphere; Smoke free as of June 2006.
- White Mountain Gourmet Coffee, 15 Pleasant St, ☎ . Great Coffee shop right in front of Main Street (Behind Pitchfork Records).
- Comfort Inn Concord Hotel, 71 Hall St, ☎ . Features: Free Breakfast, Complimentary WIFI, Pet-Friendly, Meeting Space, Pool, Sauna, Whirlpool, and Manager's Specials & Packages available.
- Best Western Concord Inn & Suites, 97 Hall St, ☎ , toll-free: , fax: .
- Courtyard Concord, 70 Constitution Ave, ☎ , fax: .
- Fairfield Inn Concord, 4 Gulf St, ☎ , toll-free: , fax: .
- Holiday Inn, 172 North Main St, ☎ .
|Routes through Concord|
|Montpelier ← New London ←||N S||→ END|
|St. Johnsbury ← Tilton ← ends ←||N S||→ Hooksett → Manchester|
|Laconia ← Franklin ←||N S||→ Hooksett → Manchester|
|White River Junction ← Orange ←||W E||→ Jct N S → Durham → Portsmouth|
|Holyoke ← Hillsborough ←||W E||→ Rochester → Auburn|
|Brattleboro ← Hillsborough ←||W E||→ Dover → Portland|