North America > United States of America > New England > New Hampshire > Merrimack Valley (New Hampshire) > Concord (New Hampshire)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Take Interstate 93 from the south.
- Routes 3 and 4.
- Manchester - Boston Regional Airport (MHT IATA). International connections will be made through Logan International Airport in Boston.
- Concord Area Transit (CAT), ☏ .
- Concord Cab Co., 1 Kennedy St., ☏ .
- Main Street Taxi, 44 N Main St., ☏ .
- Pittsfield Taxi, 14 Eastern Ave # 12, ☏ .
- 1 McAuliffe-Shepard Discovery Center, 2 Institute Dr, ☏ .
- 2 Capitol Center for the Arts, 44 South Main St, ☏ . Local theatre providing arts to the Concord area. If a big act comes to the New Hampshire area, most likely it'll be here.
- 3 New Hampshire State House, 107 N. Main St., ☏ . Visitors center: M-F 8AM-4PM (often closed during lunch hour).
- 4 Pierce Manse, 14 Horseshoe Pond Ln. President Franklin Pierce's home from 1842-1848.
- 1 Beaver Meadow Golf Course, 1 Beaver Meadow St, ☏ , (Proshop), fax: .
- [formerly dead link] Plausawa Valley Country Club, 42 Whittemore Rd, ☏ , fax: . Pembroke (just South of Concord on Route 3).
- Franklin Pierce Law Center, Two White Street, Phone: +1 603 228-1541.
- 1 NHTI, Concord's Community College (formerly New Hampshire Technical Institute), 31 College Dr, toll-free: , ✉ email@example.com.
- 2 St. Paul's School, 325 Pleasant St, ☏ .
- Gibson's Bookstore, 27 South Main St. Old, family-run bookstore -- great alternative to the big chains. Connected to a terrific Austrian bakery.
- 1 Steeplegate Mall, 270 Loudon Rd, ☏ . Anchored by Bon-Ton, JCPenny, Sears, and a trampoline park.
- Dos Amigos Burritos, 26 North Main St, ☏ . Sun-Wed 11AM-10PM, Thu 11AM-11PM & Fri-Sat 11AM-1:30AM. Huge burritos, great price. You can substitute yogurt for sour cream. They even have sweet potato!
- Moritomo Japanese Steak House and Sushi Bar, 32 Fort Eddy Rd, ☏ . For good Sushi this is the place to go.
- [dead link] Bread and Chocolate, 29 South Main St. Great bakery goods, great sandwiches, terrific bread. Small dine-in area. Connected to a good bookstore.
- Makris Lobster and Steakhouse, 354 Sheep Davis Rd (Rt. 106), ☏ .
- Hermanos Cocina Mexicana (Mexican Kitchen), 11 Hills Ave, ☏ . A popular Mexican restaurant just off Main Street.
- [dead link] The Red Blazer Restaurant & Pub, 72 Manchester St, ☏ . Great food and atmosphere; Smoke free as of June 2006.
- White Mountain Gourmet Coffee, 15 Pleasant St, ☏ . Great Coffee shop right in front of Main Street (Behind Pitchfork Records).
- Comfort Inn Concord Hotel, 71 Hall St, ☏ . Features: Free Breakfast, Complimentary WIFI, Pet-Friendly, Meeting Space, Pool, Sauna, Whirlpool, and Manager's Specials & Packages available.
- Best Western Concord Inn & Suites, 97 Hall St, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: .
- Courtyard Concord, 70 Constitution Ave, ☏ , fax: .
- Fairfield Inn Concord, 4 Gulf St, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: .
- Holiday Inn, 172 North Main St, ☏ .
|Routes through Concord|
|Montpelier ← New London ←||N S||→ END|
|St. Johnsbury ← Tilton ← ends ←||N S||→ Hooksett → Manchester|
|Laconia ← Franklin ←||N S||→ Hooksett → Manchester|
|White River Junction ← Orange ←||W E||→ Jct N S → Durham → Portsmouth|
|Holyoke ← Hillsborough ←||W E||→ Rochester → Lewiston–Auburn|
|Brattleboro ← Hillsborough ←||W E||→ Dover → Portland|