North America > United States of America > Midwest > Ohio > Greater Cincinnati > Clermont County > Batavia (Ohio)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Batavia is south of SR32
- 1 Clermont County Courthouse. A neoclassical courthouse building.
- 2 Tri-State Warbird Museum, 4021 Borman Ave, ☏ . We 4PM-7PM, Sa 10AM-3PM. An aviation museum that restores WWII era airplanes.
- 3 University of Cincinnati Clermont College (UC East), 4200 Clermont College Dr, ☏ . Hosts an art gallery and a children's theater.
There are few restaurants within Batavia. The best option for travelers would be to follow U.S. Route 50 to Milford or Miami Township where there are plenty of restaurants.
- Riverside Coffee house, South 222 (just a two blocks south of village on the right hand side). Outside deck to view the East fork of the little miami river. Light lunch menu with many types of coffees and sweet treats.
- 1 Amerihost Inn & Suites, 2188 Winemiller Lane (Located at State Route 32 and Bauer Road), ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: Noon. $ 85.50 - $ 123 per night.
|Routes through Batavia|
|Cincinnati ← Union Township ←||W E||→ Jackson → Athens|