Baybay is located on the western coast of the province and serves as an industry and business hub for the region. It became famous for the Visayas State College of Agriculture (now Visayas State University) with its sprawling campus located in the city. The school campus is a tourist attraction in Baybay City.
- There is a two times daily Roble Shipping lines ferry from Baybay to/from Cebu city. Economy fare ₱290.
Bus & minivans
- Prince Supermarket, bonifacio street, ☎ . 8AM-8PM.
- Metro Bank, Magsaysay Avenue. 24-hour ATM. Has a Master Card/Visa Card ATM.
- PNB Bank, Magsaysay Avenue.. 24-hour ATM. Has a Visa Card ATM.
- Jolibee fast food. (near the port and bus terminal.). 7AM-10PM. Has breakfast from 7AM-11AM.
- J C Food Spot, in the Prince supermarket.
- J R Pension House, 30 De Diciembre Street., ☎ , . Ordinary w/o TV. Ordinary with TV and c.r. A/C with TV and c.r and daily breakfast. ₱200/250/500.
- GV hotel., A bonifacio street, ☎ . Fan and A/C single/double rooms with own bathroom and cable TV. 45 rooms. From ₱420.