Inopacan is on the western coast of the province. It became famous for the Cuatro Islas.
- Philtranco. Has two buses a day from Manila to Maasin via Legazpi and Tacloban.
- Davao Metro Shuttle. Hourly buses between Sogod and Ormoc, passing by Inopacan
Inopacan town proper is small and walkable, but most of its attractions lie outside downtown. There are provincial buses plying the highway and the main street. There are tricycles all around town, but less useful for travel along the highway, and is harder to find during the evening. On the highway, you can catch a van, but those that will pick you up will be mostly unlicensed services.
- Cuatro Islas. You find in Inopacan Leyte some of the most beautiful islands from the Philippines. Pearl white sand, crystal clear water and great snorkling areas with beautiful coral. Digyo, Mahaba, Himokilan and Apid off the towns of Inopacan and Hindang in southwestern Leyte.
- Tomakeen Daco Reef Fish Sanctuary. Marine Protected Area in Conalum, Inopacan. Snorkeling and kayaking is allowed.
- Hindang Cave and Wild Monkeys. 14 minutes from Inopacan. One of the most popular daytrips in Leyte: Hindang monkey caves. It is hidden below the peaks of mountain Bontoc where the caves is located and with wild monkeys can be found. If you are on the top you can find an 640 meters in length zipline.
- Lintaon, 16,000 LED blossoms. 25 minutes from Inopacan. It boasts a commanding view of the Baybay city proper, Camotes Sea, The Cuatro islas and surreal landscapes that go as far as your eyes can see. The best time to view the roses is in the evening but if you are there around 4PM, you can view the sunset.
- Canigao island. 40 minutes from Inopacan. This is one of the best and cheapest daytrips from Leyte.
- Bamboo beach pension Good for families, friends or companies outings. Budget friendly simply rooms with aircon. Address: Brgy. Conalum, Inopacan.
- Bamboo beach Conalum, Conalum, Inopacan, Leyte (on the national road from Baybay to Maasin), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 11AM. Beach resort with rooms. European/Asian restaurant with great view on the Cuatro islas. Rental service for motorbike and kayak. It is in the middle of many tourist hotspots. Beach terrace is available for venue.
- Sogod Bay. Ethical swimming with whale shark experience. The best place for whale shark watching in the Philippines in a natural, sustainable way. No feeding, no touching, no ticket numbers.
- Kalanggaman Island. Top destination from Leyte and one of the most beautiful islands in the Philippines.
|Routes through Inopacan|
|Ormoc ← Baybay ←||N S||→ Hindang → Maasin|