Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from Baybay, Leyte)
Baybay is a city in the province of Leyte, in the Philippines.
Baybay is located on the western coast of the province and serves as an industry and business hub for the region. It became famous for the Visayas State College of Agriculture (now Visayas State University) with its sprawling campus located in the city. The school campus is a tourist attraction in Baybay City.
- There is two daily Roble Shipping lines ferry from Baybay to/from Cebu City. Economy fare ₱330.
Bus & minivans
- Baybay Veterans Park.
Metrobank and PNB along Magsaysay Ave have the only 24-hour ATMs in town.
- Prince Supermarket, Bonifacio Street, ☏ +63 53 563-8239. 8AM-8PM.
- J. C. Food Spot (At Prince Supermarket).
- J. R. Pension House, 30 de Diciembre St, ☏ +63 53 335 2471, +63 53 563 9578. Simple fan rooms have no TV and bathroom, while better fan rooms have TV and bathroom. AC rooms include TV, bathroom and free breakfast. ₱200 for simple fan rooms, ₱250 for better fan rooms, ₱500 for AC rooms.
- GV Hotel, A Bonifacio St, ☏ +63 53 563 8030. Fan and AC single/double rooms with own bathroom and cable TV. 45 rooms. From ₱475.
|Routes through Baybay|
|Ormoc ← Albuera ←||N S||→ Mahaplag → Abuyog|
|END ←||N S||→ Inopacan → Maasin|