North America > United States of America > Great Plains > North Dakota > Badlands (North Dakota) > Beach (North Dakota)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- By car: via Interstate 94 to the western extreme of the state (exit 1).
- By plane: Beach Airport.
- Golden Valley County Museum, 186 First Ave. SE, ☏ , . Open April-Labor Day, 10AM-4PM. Dioramas of country bedroom, kitchen, parlor, NP Railroad depot, American Indian artifacts, horse-drawn hearse, fire engine, tractors and machinery.
- Prairie Fire Pottery, 127 East Main St, ☏ , toll-free: . Studio and showroom. Original stoneware, spectacular glaze colors, and terracotta tiles featuring wildlife tracks. Open daily during the summer months from 8AM-6PM, closed on Sundays during the off season.
- Fishing. Buffalo Gap Dam, 2 miles southeast of Buffalo Gap (I94 exit 18) for trout, largemouth bass, and bluegill. Camels Hump Dam, immediately northeast of Sentinel Butte (I94 exit 10) for trout, bluegill, and largemouth bass. Odland Dam, 7 miles north of Beach for pike, perch, and bluegill.
- Hunting: prime area for mule deer. See map.
- American Legion Club, 281 East Main, ☏ .
- The Backyard Bar, 21 Main St, ☏ .
- Crazy Charley's Restaurant, 112 4TH St NW, ☏ .
- Dairy Queen, 18 4th St NW, ☏ .
- Flying J Restaurant (I-94 Interchange), ☏ .
- Hot Stuff Pizza (I-94 & Hwy 16), ☏ .
- Buckboard Inn, 1191 1ST Ave NW, ☏ .
- Outpost, 3291 Hwy 16, ☏ .
- Westgate Motel, 91 4TH St NW, ☏ .
|Routes through Beach|
|Miles City ← Glendive ←||W E||→ Medora → Dickinson|