Glendive, is a small town in eastern Montana, with a population 4,935, which formed around the Yellowstone River. A part of the Lewis and Clark Trail and the Montana Dinosaur Trail, it is the smallest market in the US to have its own television station.
There are no taxi or bus services in Glendive.
- Frontier Gateway Museum, Belle Prairie Frontage Rd (off I-94, Exit 215), ☏ . June-Aug 9-12AM and 1-5PM Mon-Sat 1-5PM Sun; May and Sept, 1-5PM daily. Free.
- Makoshika State Park, 1301 Snyder Ave, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Open daily; Memorial Day - Labor Day 10AM to 6PM; Labor Day - Memorial Day 9AM to 5PM. Rugged badlands covering over 11,400 acres, campground and visitor center $5 per vehicle.
- Glendive Dinosaur and Fossil Museum, 139 State St (Take exit 215 from I-94), ☏ . Memorial Day - Labor Day 10AM to 5PM Tues to Sat; Days and hours vary in fall and winter. Largest dinosaur and fossil museum in the United States to present its fossils in the context of a belief in the Biblical creation story.
- Baisch's Dinosaur Digs, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations only, Apr-Oct. $100 per person; Half Day-$75; children 12 and under free.
- Cottonwood Country Club, 508 Country Club Dr, ☏ . 9 Holes, built in 1962
- [formerly dead link] Shorty & Bear's Horseback Rides, 95 FAS 254 (5 miles N of West Glendive), ☏ . Trail rides, riding lessons, pony and wagon rides. $25-45/person.
- Book-N-Bear Nook/Coffee Den, 104 S. Merrill, ☏ .
- CC's Family Café, 1902 N. Merrill Ave, ☏ .
- Maddhatters Restaurant/Lounge, 123 S. Rosser Ave, ☏ .
- Crazy Woman Espresso, 217 W. Towne, ☏ .
- Twilite Lounge, 209 N. Merrill, ☏ .
- Wagon Wheel Bar, 1615 W. Towne St., ☏ .
- Charley Montana Bed & Breakfast, 103 N. Douglas, ☏ .
- Yellowstone River Inn, 1903 N. Merrill, ☏ , ✉ YRI@MidRivers.com.
|Routes through Glendive|
|Billings ← Miles City ←||W E||→ Beach → Dickinson|
|Regina ← Sidney ←||N S||→ END|