Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bedford is a city in Massachusetts.
Bedford is on Interstate 95 (Route 128) at exit 31.
- Logan International Airport in Boston. A regional alternative is in Manchester (New Hampshire) or Worcester (Massachusetts), both are about an hour drive.
- 1 L.G. Hanscom Field (BED IATA), 200 Hanscom Drive, ☎ , fax: . This field, once exclusively an Air Force Base is used by commuter/commercial air services, corporate aviation, private pilots, flight schools, some charters and light cargo.
- Bedford Public Library, 7 Mudge Way, ☎ . Bedford's town flag, believed to have been carried by the Minutemen to Old North Bridge in Concord on April 19, 1775 is on display here. It is the oldest complete flag known to exist in the United States and is celebrated for having been the first U.S. flag flown during the Revolutionary War.
- Bistro 44 (located in the DoubleTree Hotel on Middlesex Turnpike). has great food, presentation and service. The bar also has 44 cocktails,full menu available and live music on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, as well as a Raw Bar and Grille in the Lobby Monday thru Wednesday. There is also a Nintendo Wii in the lobby for fun. Also, the Bistro has a Hot wing challenge that has started to draw customers in.
- Bedford Plaza Hotel, 340 Great Rd, ☎ , toll-free: , fax: .
- DoubleTree Bedford Glen Hotel, 44 Middlesex Turnpike, ☎ , fax: .
|Routes through Bedford|
|Lowell ← Billerica ←||N S||→ Burlington → Boston|
|Hudson ← Concord ←||W E||→ Burlington → Danvers|