Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bellevue is a city in Erie County (Ohio).
US 20 becomes the Bellevue Main Street.
- 1 Seneca Caverns, 15248 E Township Road 178, ☏ . 54 degrees year around. $18.
- 2 Mad River Rail Road Museum, 233 York St, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3 John Wright Mansion. A historic Victorian mansion.
- Robert Peters Athletic Field.
- Mil'lympic Pool, ☏ . Offers swim lessons. $5.
- 1 Fontana's Italian Eatery.
- Rayz Route 20, 106 E Main St, ☏ . A pub that sells burgers, fries, and wings, as well as other less common fare like sauerkraut balls, Slaw balls, and Perch baskets.
- Bellevue Hotel & Suites, 1120 E Main St, ☏ .
|Routes through Bellevue|
|Toledo ← Fremont ←||W E||→ Norwalk → Cleveland|