Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Hickman Museum, 609 Main St, ☏ . By appointment only. Features memorabilia from early Big Lake and the old Big Lake oilfield. Free.
- Santa Rita No. 1, US 67 (Four miles west of town). Original well and derrick of the 1923 gusher that opened up Big Lake oilfield.
- Le Chance, 111 N Main Ave, ☏ . Antiques and collectibles.
- Grandma's Kitchen, 404 E 2nd St, ☏ .
- Los Cazadores Sports Bar and Pizzeria, 106 N Plaza Ave, ☏ . M-F 11AM-10PM. Chicken fried steak, sandwiches, drinks.
- Derrick Inn, 121 N State Highway 137, ☏ .
- OYO Hotel Big Lake Hwy 137 TX, 330 Hughes Rd, ☏ . Unique design consisting of stacked shipping containers. $48 (Dec 2021).
|Routes through Big Lake|
|Dallas ← San Angelo ←||N S||→ Fort Stockton → Presidio|
|Brownfield ← Lamesa ← Jct W E ← Jct W E ←||N S||→ Jct E → Ozona|